1. The promoter is Eph Apparel whose registered office is at 4 - 190 Smith Street, Winnipeg.
2. The competition is open to residents of Canada aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://woobox.com/o3ybm2
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
7. Closing date for entry will be April 5th. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: Two custom suits, two custom shirts, and two ties.
12. Winners will be chosen by the promoter.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image, and submitted in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Canadian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.